The communication proposal should clearly state a title, a problem; describe the adopted methodology and present results that contribute to the promotion of ideas related to the aims of the conference.
- The title of communication should be brief, but well explicit in order to describe the content of the research (maximum 250 characters).
- The abstract should be no more than 350 words (2500 characters including spaces).
- The duration of the presentation should not exceed 15 minutes.
- The deadline for receiving abstracts is 31/01/2018.
- An email will be sent by the scientific committee to confirm abstract acceptance.
- Kindly confirm your willingness to participate through registration in our website: “Registration”.